The DXA website is www.danielxanalytics.com (hereinafter “the Website”)
- Information collected by DXA
Any information you are requested to provide and the reasons why it is being requested from you, shall be explained to you at the point when your personal information is requested from you. DXA limits its request for information to information that enables us to register you as a User and to provide and maintain our Service in compliance with legal requirements. Additionally, if you purchase any Service through the Website, you may be required to submit a valid payment method and associated billing information. DXA does not process its payments but utilizes third party payment processors. Third party payment processors will receive and process your payment information and you may be requested to provide additional information by our payment processors. DXA may receive and store certain billing information associated with transactions on the Website.
When you contact DXA directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, e-mail address, contact number, message content or content of attachments you may send to us as well as any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for a Service with DXA, we may ask you for your contact information including, but not limited to, your name, residential address and contact e-mail.
- Use of Information
DXA may utilize the information collected in various ways including the provision, operation, and maintenance of the Website (ii) understanding user behaviour in order to improve, optimize, or personalize the Website (iii) develop or promote the services offered by DXA or the functionality thereof (iv) to communicate with you either directly or through partners of DXA (v) detect and prevent fraud.
- Disclosure & Retention
DXA may disclose information if it is evaluating or involved in bankruptcy proceedings, a merger, acquisition reorganization of its corporate structure, sale, transfer or change in control and ownership of DXA and/or its assets.
DXA retains personal information until we determine it is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which we requested it. This may include retention for a reasonable time following your cancellation of the Service but in no case shall DXA retain the information for a period exceeding one (1) year following cancellation of your use of the Service.
- Third Party Links
- Your Rights
As a user, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right of access and to request copies of all your personal data held by DXA
- Right to request rectification of any data in the event that your personal information is inaccurate or to complete any information which you deem to be incomplete
- Right to request that DXA erases your personal data
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data under certain conditions
- Right to object to DXA processing your personal data
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right to request that your personal data as collected by DXA is transferred to you or to another entity
- Contact for Privacy Queries